Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday Tips and Tricks: Crafty Websites

This week I thought I would share a few of my favorite crafty websites.

Community
If you are looking for a supportive community, Ravelry and Craftster are two great options.

Ravlery is a community for knitters and crocheters.  I love the My Notebook tab where I can keep track of my projects and stash and keep a queue of patterns I want to try.
The forums are a fun place to show off your work, join challenges, and have conversations about yarn.  Also, Ravelry has a lot of patterns to search through, many of them free.

Craftster
Craftster is a community for all crafters with forums for many different topics.
I love going to Craftster for inspiration and to remind myself that you can make things no matter what materials you have on hand.  People on Craftster share tutorials and unique ideas.  There are also interesting challenges, like the Harry Potter Craftalong



Patterns
I love looking for new patterns, and two of my favorite sites for patterns are Knitting Pattern Central and Crochet Pattern Central.  So many different options!

Where do you go for crafty inspiration and community?

No comments: