Thursday, December 17, 2015

Peek in my Art Journal: Link-up #7

This week, I have two pages to share.  The first page is a collage page.  I have an envelope in the back of my art journal where I save leaflets, receipts, and scraps of paper that I think might be useful for a collage some day.  I made this collage with pieces of a shopping list, scraps from a magazine page used in a different collage page, a plastic flower I found, a scrap of a Tibetan prayer flag, seat cards from a wedding, a business card that I found in a library book, and some raffle tickets.  I really like how it turned out.
 The second page is a work in progress.  I started with some curvy lines, then added the lettering.  Now I am beginning to add color and background patterns.  So far I think it looks great and I am excited to see how it ends up.

No comments: