Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pop Tab Crochet

I teach an English class twice a week. One of my regular students has a crocheted purse made with pop tabs, and I love it! I want to recreate this purse! I already have a good collection of pop tabs, but I think I may have to collect a whole bunch more if I want to really tackle this project. Tonight I snapped some pictures. Even the strap is pop tabs :)
The crocheted pop tab fabric is amazing. I love the repetitive pattern that the pop tabs create. And I think it looks really classy.
Hmmm. Guess I'll have to start drinking more canned beer. I think I can make that sacrifice :)

2 comments:

ElisabethAndrée said...

Hello Lisa,
Thank you for stopping by my blog and your kind words! I hope you will crochet the heart motif and enjoy it.
This bag looks very interesting, so I am looking forward to your adventures while making your own. Wish you success with it!

Loca4crafts said...

Thank you Elisabeth.