Monday, May 30, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up (May 29, 2016)

Blog Posts
5/22/16:  W is for Watusee and Wiffles

5/23/16:  X is for Xeni

5/24/16:  Y is for Yoga

5/25/16:  Z is for Zedbra

5/29/16:  FO: April ATCs

Personal Stuff
I have an 18-year-old diabetic cat, and some weeks are very hard.  This has definitely been one of those weeks.  I won't go into detail; it's just been an emotionally draining week taking care of her.

Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
I haven't really had time to be on the internet this week.  I am so behind on reading all my blogs.  I'll catch up soon.  Promise.

Most Popular Instagram Post
My most popular Instagram post this week was my Y for the A to Z Challenge.

Link-ups I Participated in
Creative Every Day on Instagram
100 Days Project on Instagram
And I am finally finished up my A to Z challenge


How did your week go?

No comments: