Monday, May 2, 2016

Monthly Check-in (April)

Most Popular Blog Post
The post with the most views and comments was my first post for the A to Z challenge


Most Popular Instagram Photo
This month it is a draw between two of my early posts for the A to Z Challenge
A photo posted by Lisa (@lalocadesigns) on


Challenges and Link-ups I Participated in
Creative Every Day 2016 - I participate on Instagram
Project 365(366) - I take a picture every day and post it on Instagram  
A to Z Challenge - I have been sharing on my blog and on Instagram  
Craftster ATC Swap - blog post coming soon


April Focus Projects
I didn't choose any this month.  I guess the A to Z challenge was my project.


Year-long Goals Progress
1.  Each month, choose three projects to focus on: one personal, one gift, one to sell
didn't happen this month

2.  Each month, choose one project from my Pinterest boards
I did not make progress on this goal this month.

3.  Each week, stick to my blogging schedule: Tuesday Tips and Tricks, Thursday Peek in my Art Journal, Friday FO
My schedule got messed up for the challenge but I did post pretty regularly, until my allergies took over

4.  Teach a crochet class
No progress yet.

5.  Send all birthday gifts on time
April birthday gift was sent on time

No comments: