Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up (May 9, 2016)

Blog Posts
5/2/16:  April Monthly Check-in

5/2/16:  R is for Ragz and Rashell

5/3/16:  S is for Sprigs

Personal Stuff
Nothing much.  My eyes are still bothering me although they are getting better.  Work is getting stressful as it's almost the end of the school year.  Good thing I have multiple hobbies to help me relax :)

Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
I have not been on the internet much this week, only when necessary, as my eyes are still bothering me.  Allergies!

Most Popular Instagram Post
My most popular Instagram post this week was my post for S in the A to Z challenge.

Link-ups I Participated in
Creative Every Day on Instagram
100 Days Project on Instagram
And I am finishing up my A to Z challenge


How did your week go?

No comments: