Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Dobby


My current WIP is a crocheted Dobby, from Harry Potter.  I am not using a pattern, as none of the patterns I found online were really what I wanted.  I just picked up some yarn and my crochet hook and started designing.  I've been taking some notes as I go, so hopefully I will be able to recreate him if I want.  Here is a front view of Dobby so far.  He still needs some arms and some ears and probably a pillow case.
Here is the side view of Dobby.  He is a little unsteady on his feet, hence the awkward pose.  I stuffed his eyes so they would bulge a little.
Check out more WIP's at Tami's Amis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is coming along very nice! I can't wait to see it with ears!

Loca4crafts said...

Thanks, I am excited to see the finished product also.