Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up (April 10, 2016) -Late!


Blog Posts
4/4/16:  C tangle for A to Z Challenge

4/5/16:  D tangle for A to Z Challenge

4/6/16:  E tangle for A to Z Challenge

4/7/16:  F tangle for A to Z Challenge

4/11/16:  G tangle for A to Z Challenge

4/11/16:  H tangle for A to Z Challenge

Personal Stuff
So, a few of my A to Z posts were late this week (also this post).  I am dealing with the very real possibility of a serious surgery that I will have to get towards the end of this year, beginning of next.  I knew the surgery was somewhere in my future but had no idea it would happen so soon.  It threw me off.  I missed some posts, but I am back!  It's been a stressful week to say the least.

Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
Tanglepatterns.com  I have been using this website for a while now, and it is really helping me with my A to Z Challenge this month.  It's an amazing website!  If you are interested in Zentangle, you should definitely check it out.

Most Popular Instagram Post
My most popular Instagram post this week was my post for C:
A photo posted by Lisa (@lalocadesigns) on
This ZIA took a long time, and I still want to add more detail.

Link-ups I Participated in
A to Z Challenge


How did your week go?

No comments: