Tuesday, April 19, 2016

L, M and N: A Catch-up Post

A to Z Challenge 2016:  Zentangle-Inspired Art
I will be tangling my way through the alphabet.  Zentangle is a form of abstract art formed from tangles: patterns of simple lines and curves.  A traditional Zentangle is drawn on a 3.5 inch square tile.  Since my art is in a larger format, it is Zentangle-inspired.  I will be using the list of tangles on Tanglepatterns.com to journey through a Zentangle-inspired alphabet this month.  Each day I will choose at least one tangle that is new to me.


L is for Lamar and Linq

M is for Meer and Mooka

N is for Narwal
Catching up and enjoying this challenge :)

3 comments:

tawnya said...

Cool post!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very neat! The N shapes also remind me of stalagmites.

Tracy (Black Boots, Long Legs)

Loca4crafts said...

Thank you, Tawnya and Tracy!