Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekly Inspiration

I love to organize everything that inspires me on Pinterest. Here are the highlights from this week.


This DIY pet feeding center is awesome, and I would love to make one, but considering all the medical problems we are having with our cat, I think we will be waiting a while before adding any more pets to our household.  

I love shrugs, so this bolero my be on my hook really soon.

I am a Star Trek fan and I especially love Jean Luc Picard, so it is hard for me to resist this Crochet Locutus.  I even have a friend who would definitely squee if she got this as a gift.  Hmmmmm.

I think that this Hugs and Kisses Cable Pattern would make a great scarf.

I love the idea of these tiny Rosemary Wreaths, especially since I have a huge rosemary plant in my yard.


What's inspiring you?

No comments: