Sunday, January 12, 2014

FO: Baby Sweaters and Blankets

Needle:  US Size 8
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft and stash yarn
This sweater was really fun to knit.  It is knit in one piece, then seamed up the side and under the arm.  I decided to add an icord tie on the front instead of a button after seeing a project picture with a baby eating the button on his sweater.  I don't want my twin nephews to choke on something I made for them.  The sweaters are a little big for them now, but I hope they will bring them days of comfort in the future.
Pattern:  Star Blanket
Hook:  H
Yarn:  Caron Simply Soft and stash yarn
Ravelry Project Page
My new favorite baby blankets.  They are so beautiful.  I love the colors, the shape, everything!  My sister started using them immediately after receiving them.  I think she liked them.  I hope they become a treasured possession for years to come.

No comments: