Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up: July 24, 2016

Blog Posts
7/20/16:  Wordless Wednesday WIP

7/21/16:  A Peek in my Art Journal

Personal Stuff
I had a week to relax this week but very soon my summer starts to get very busy.  I still want to continue with my fitness goal and keep up with this blog but please be understanding if a few posts are a little late.  It feels like the summer is running away too quickly.  Soon I will be back at work for another school year.

Also, just last night I downloaded Pokémon Go.  I never thought that I would be interested in a game like this but already my husband and I have chosen three walks/bike rides to chase Pokémon when we normally would have been sitting around in the living room or backyard.  It has dramatically increased our activity level.  The only reason I am sitting and blogging right now is because his phone battery died.  I'm sure we will be back at it soon.

Interesting Stuff I Found on the Internet
I have been watching Dede Willingham's Youtube channel for months now.  She is so much fun!  The videos are long but if you are interested in art journals, artist trading cards, coloring books, or mixed media techniques, you should check her out.  I just love watching her create things and I especially love her laugh!

I have also been watching Paul Priestley's Youtube channel and completing the assignments on his How to Draw: Basic Techniques playlist.  I might even be learning something :)

Most Popular Instagram Post
My most popular Instagram post this week was a tie between a picture from the B-52s concert I went to see on Friday and the zucchini I grew!
A photo posted by Lisa (@lalocadesigns) on


Link-ups I Participated in
Creative Every Day on Instagram
100 Days Project on Instagram


How did your week go?

No comments: