Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Focus Projects

One of my big goals for 2016 is to choose three focus projects each month: one personal, one gift, and one to sell. 

Here are my focus projects for February 2016.

Personal Project:  Repair and Adjust some jewelry

This photo shows only two of the jewelry pieces that I need to repair/adjust.  A link broke in one bracelet and the other lost its dangle.  I also have another bracelet that broke at the clasp and a fourth that has always been a little too small.  I plan to fix all four bracelets and any other jewelry pieces I can find around the house.

Gift Project:  Cardigan for my sister
photo from Interweave

I am leaning towards the Nova Cardigan from Interweave right now, although I am not sure that I can finish it in a month.  I will do my best because I think she will love it.

Professional Project:  Complete my wips
The same project as last month, I know, but I want to continue working on it.


What are you working on this month?  Have you knit the Nova Cardigan?  What do you think of the project?

No comments: