Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone! It's time to review my resolutions from last year and make some new/similar ones for this year

Resolutions for 2011
1. Complete a sweater
I have completed all of my swirl sweater except for the sleeves. Post with more details and pictures to follow.
2. Read more than 33 books
I managed to read 22 books. Post with more details to follow.
3. Keep my craft room organized
I actually did this one!!! I organized my craft room this year. It's beautiful :)
4. Get my craft business going
I'm going to try again on this one.
5. Stick with my diet and exercise
This was my biggest failure this year. I ended the year by skipping almost all my yoga classes :(
6. Enjoy life everyday
This was the easy one, but I did not enjoy everyday,not even close :(


Resolutions for 2012
1. Read more than 33 books
2. Start my Etsy shop
3. Finish my novel
4. Complete my sweater (only needs sleeves :) should be easy)
5. Diet and exercise
6. Try new things
7. Start playing the guitar again
8. Blog more frequently

Hopefully I will do better this year. I do like to have goals and projects; I am just not always great at seeing them through :)

No comments: