Monday, January 2, 2012

Books I Read in 2011

January
  1. Superbug: The Fatal Menace of MRSA by Maryn Mckenna
  2. The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger

February

  1. The Corrections by Johnathan Franzen
  2. Bogeyman by Gayle Wilson
  3. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

March

  1. It was the Best of Sentences, it was the Worst of Sentences by June Casagrande
  2. The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo by Stieg Larson

May

  1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  2. Good Calories Bad Calories by Gary Taubes
  3. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (Annotated by Martin Gardner)
  4. Alice Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll

June

  1. The Priest by Gerard O’Donovan
  2. Year of the Dog by Grace Lin

July

  1. The Weird Sisiters by Eleanor Brown
  2. Sphere by Michael Crichton
  3. Pop Goes the Weasel by James Patterson

September

  1. The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
  2. Always Time to Die

October

  1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  2. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (I want a sequel)
  3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
I spent the last two months of the year plodding my way through The Long Night of the White Chickens, and I still have not finished it. It really hurt my count :) The good news is that I totally enjoyed every book I read this year.

No comments: