Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cubs Golf Club Covers

My brother in law saw the Packers golf club covers that I knit for my mom and requested some Chicago Cubs golf club covers. I made them for him as a birthday gift. He has received them now, so I can finally post my pics. The covers are knit in a solid color and then the logo is added with duplicate stitch. This logo was a little more complex because it spelled out the whole word, but I was able to graph it and work it out. Here is a picture of the duplicate stitch in progress. You might notice that my knitting needle is a little bent. I don't know what happened, but somehow during this project, the needle bent :P

End that need to be woven in from the striping.

Finished golf club covers photographed with the envelope they were mailed in.

Close-up of the logo.

Aren't they pretty??

2 comments:

Leah Rainey said...

You need to come teach me how to knit logo's into things!!!

Leah

Loca4crafts said...

I will bring something to your craft party in March and show you then.