Happy New Year! I rang in the new year playing Wii. It is very hard to take a picture of the tv, but here is my best attempt. That's Mario from Mariokart, bouncing around on some mushrooms :) I decided to make some New Year's Resolutions this year:
1. Keep my checkbook balanced.
2. Continue the diet and exercise regimen I started in the summer.
3. Knit myself a sweater.
4. Keep up with the block-a-month crochetalong that I joined on Ravelry.
5. Go to the local knitting group more often. They meet at a wine bar once a week; you just can't beat that :)
6. Do some charity knitting.
7. Practice some new knitting and crocheting techniques.
8. Make my crafts into a business, either throught Etsy, craft fairs, Saturday Market, or some combination.
9. Find a second income to fund my crafts until they become a more viable business.
10. Be happy with my life :)
11. Almost forgot: Project 365. I will take a picture every day and post it to my second blog.