My new goal is to finish some of the many projects I have started. I also decided to do some charity knitting.
Here is my first chemo cap. It is knit from a really soft and fuzzy green acrylic yarn, with black eyelash yarn accent. I used a diamond lace pattern that you can't see very clearly.
Here is a close-up of the lace pattern. Not a great picture.
I have decided that the first project I want to complete is my granny square purse. I completed the body of the purse tonight. Here is one side of purse.
Here is the other side. Note the opposite colors in the squares.
Now I just have to make a strap, make a lining, and weave in all the thread ends!!
Whew!! There are a lot of ends to weave in.