Thursday, March 1, 2018

Plan with Me: March 2018

Plan with me is a monthly feature where I share my bullet journal setup for the month.





This month's theme is all about Vegas!  I am taking a trip to Vegas this month and decided to let that trip inspire my cover page and headings.



I wanted the letters to look like marquee signs and neon signs.


I think that the look was successful but wish that I had sketched everything out ahead of time.  

Oh well.  Lesson learned.










I continued the marquee letters into my monthly calendar.  



I really like this divided calendar set up, with my personal events separated from my work events.  













Materials I used this month:

*Staedtler triplus fineliners in red and black

*Micron fineliners

*Gel pens in gold and black

*Crayola Supertips in red and yellow







Do you bullet journal?  
What kind of monthly spreads do you have to have each month?

No comments: