Wednesday, May 3, 2017

30 Days of Brave Challenge

I have decided to try the 30 days of brave challenge during the month of May.

 I have been trying to build my blog and eventually start my business but year after year my plans get pushed back and ignored.  This year I have decided to be brave and push myself to move forward with the process.  And so I am participating in the 30 Days of Brave Challenge.

On day one of the challenge I had to find a physical object to remind me of the challenge daily.  I chose a slightly too small bracelet (the one you see in the image above).  It is just tight enough to keep me on track without being uncomfortable.

Today is day two:  I am committed.  One of my choices today was to make a public announcement of my commitment to the challenge.  I will post my progress throughout the month.  So far I have started writing up my business plan and I am learning how to create better images for my blog.  I can't wait to see where this month and this challenge will take me.  Feel free to follow along on the blog or join me in the challenge!

No comments: