Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Groovyghan and a Fuzzy Lacy Cowl


Check out Tami's Amis for more great WIPs.

I have started a Groovyghan. I have been wanting to crochet an afghan for a while now, and when my husband saw the Groovyghan on Ravelry, the decision was made. I am using stash yarns and an H hook.

On Monday, I decided to cast on a cowl to give to my hair stylist as a Christmas gift. I searched Ravelry and found a simple but pretty lacy cowl pattern. I hope she likes it.


Sorry for the crappy pictures. I used my Ipad, and the colors are not accurate. The cowl is a very pretty green color. I will post better pictures next time.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow. That is a funky blanket pattern! I'm sure your hairstylist will love the gift!

Loca4crafts said...

Thanks, I hope so.