1. The A to Z challenge, which I participated in on my Project 365 blog, is over. I survived! And now I should be back to posting more regularly on this blog.
2. I bought a Kindle Fire recently. My husband convinced me to buy it for myself; he even made the purchase for me. I never thought I would want an e-reader, but now that I have it, I love it. I can use it to view knitting/crochet patterns, read books, surf the web, etc., etc.
3. Speaking of crochet patterns, I am trying to crochet a Yoda hat for my husband. More details to come later.
4. I finished the Swirl sweater that I have been working on for two years. I even wore it one day! I'm still searching for the perfect pin/brooch to use as a closure, but I have a pin I can use temporarily. I will post pictures soon, maybe tomorrow.
5. I'm thinking of making some barefoot sandals.
6. I also want to make a crochet jellyfish.
What's going on in your life right now?