Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Eat, Pray, Love ... Inspire!

A friend of mine gave me this book after seeing on my Pinterest board that I wanted to read it.  I have already seen the movie, but had not read the book.  I started reading a couple of days ago and I am in love!
I love Elizabeth Gilbert's writing style in this book.  I have never read anything else by her, so I don't know if she always writes this way.  But I am inspired.  I have already started writing a series of autobiographical essays.  I have been wanting to write a memoir of sorts, so it's nice to feel a little inspiration :)

BTW:  I know I have been neglecting this blog a little recently.  I am trying to stick with my New Year's resolution of blogging more regularly, but I have been distracted this month by the A to Z challenge that I am participating in on my other blog.  There are over 1,000 blogs participating, and I have been trying to visit as many of them as possible.  It's a little daunting, but it's fun to see all the different blogs that are out there.  You can visit them here, if you like :)

No comments: