I have been away for awhile, mostly because my current internet connection is extremely unreliable. Anyway, here is one of my latest projects. I wanted to make a hacky sack for my honey. I found a pattern on Ravelry, grabbed my embroidery floss, bought a teeny tiny crochet hook and started working. Here is a pic of the sack in progress. This was about the point where I needed to start stuffing it.
However, I quickly noticed that the hacky sack I had crocheted was a lot tinier than the old hacky sack we have had for many years. The pattern is a little on the small side.
So, instead of stuffing it with beans or frogging the whole thing, I decided to stuff it with catnip and make it into a cat toy instead. My kitty cat loves it and has actually become an expert at kicking her new hacky sack :)
I have already started my next attempt at crocheting a hacky sack. This time I am creating my own pattern, and so far, it looks pretty good. Wish me luck :)