Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Plan With Me: May 2018



Plan with me is a monthly feature where I share my bullet journal setup for the month.




It is officially spring!  May is here, and I couldn't help making my monthly theme May Flowers.  I think this cover page displays the theme pretty well.
  


I outlined the letters in pencil and then freehanded all the flowers, foliage and feathers in fineliner.  


I used Micron fineliners, Crayola super tip markers, and a  green Sharpie highlighter to create this page.

My calendar page heading continues the floral theme and the same supplies.  I think my lettering is getting better every month.

I like to choose a theme for my tracker also, so this month I am using little flower/butterfly doodles to track my habits.  I also cut down the number of habits that I am tracking this month.
  

How is your bullet journaling going this month?

No comments: