Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Peek in My Sketchbook - Linkup #1

This is the page that I have been working on this week.  I chose a Stephen King quote, "Quiet people have the loudest minds," and wrote it in bubble letters in my sketchbook.  Then I outlined the letters to make them stand out more.  I added a background design based on the tangle Popcloud.  Finally I added color to emphasize the word 'loudest.'  I really like this page and had a lot of fun creating it.

I have always enjoyed getting a glimpse into other people's sketchbooks, art journals, doodle pads, etc. and I hope that you enjoy this glimpse into mine.   I would love to see all the arty fun that you are having, so I have decided to make this a link-up.  Please add the site-specific URL of your blog or image to the link-up below.  Make sure you link back here in your post and grab a button if you want.  Have fun visiting the links below and don't forget to leave comments and feedback.



No comments: