Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Blanket

Hubby and I went for a walk downtown today. As we were walking along, he saw a blanket wrapped around a stop sign.
Hubby: Hey, do you think that post is cold?
Me: (looking where he is pointing) Hey, I knit that!
Hubby: What??
Me: That's the baby blanket I knit for our neighbors.
Turns out our neighbors had been walking downtown yesterday and lost the blanket. I returned it to them on my way home.

This is a reenactment, not the actual post we saw it on, because I didn't think of taking a picture until we had walked a little further.
It was actually a stroke of luck, because I had forgotten to take a picture of the blanket before I delivered it, so here it is.
Gigi's baby blanket
Knit in 100% cotton in alternating row of stockinette, revere stockinette and seed stitch.

No comments: